Thursday, March 12, 2015

Current Fashion Favourites.

Happy Thursday everyone! 

Today I thought it would be nice to share with you some of my current favourite fashion outfit combinations that I have recently pinned on my Pinterest boards. You can find all the original links to the images from off of my Autumn & Winter style board as well as my Spring & Summer style board! 




I love the simplicity of all these outfits and how very basic colours can all be combined to create an extremely put together and effortless outfit. They are such basic pieces to have in  your wardrobe collection and I am certainly on the hunt for some myself. I definitely think quality if a must for timeless pieces that are beautiful and unique - I honestly do not mind paying a little more for such delicate pieces that are a staple and such a wearable and diverse piece. 







I hope you liked this style of post and I am sure there will be more in the future! 
M x 

No comments:

Post a Comment