Monday, March 2, 2015

Autumn.

Good morning all! 

 I cannot believe it is March already, which means that it is now officially Autumn for us in Australia. 


Today I thought it would be nice to  share  a list of everything that I love about the Autumn season!



 Now although Australia's autumnal weather is not the same as a lot of places in the Northern Hemisphere (sad face), as the sun can be shining and the temperatures quite warm - I am going to share my favourite go-to things that I do love when it is a little chilly and I just want to be warm and cosy. 



1. Cold weather 
2. Long walks (bundled up of course) 
3. Soup + any comfort food 
4. Movie Nights 
5. Darker Evenings  
6. Rainy days indoors 
7. Oversized jumpers & coats (layers in general) 
8. Cosy socks + slippers
9. Pumpkins 
10. Hats & Boots (weather dependent of course) 
11. Autumn leaves
12. Hot Chocolates or coffee 
13. Chunky scarfs (anything tartan or grey) 
14. A big umbrella
15. A bold lip (red, plum or anything dark toned) 



*As per usual all of the photographs used in this post can be found on my Seasons  Pinterest page for all the original sources links! 

I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for some Autumn themed blog posts soon! 
M x 

No comments:

Post a Comment