Thursday, November 27, 2014

Melbourne Adventures: part two.

Hello all, and welcome back for my Melbourne adventures part two. 


On Sunday we explored the Botanic Garden, which were simply breath taking and so beautiful - I could easily spend a day working there. 








We visited the Eureka Skydeck and got our hands on the 'Sun & Stars' ticket, which allowed you to visit twice in one day or over two consecutive days to see the Melbourne skyline in the day and at night. 





Although the view are not quite like New York, it is extremely picturesque. 


Sun… 

Stars… 

It was extremely hard to take good quality photos at night due to the reflection on the glass, but I tried my best. 


Melbourne Docklands. 



  So that concludes my Melbourne Adventures. I hope that you enjoyed these posts and there are only 3 days until Blogmas begins, so I have a lot of work to be doing over the next couple of days so make sure you stay tuned for a lot of Christmas sparkle heading your way. 

M x 

No comments:

Post a Comment