Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Melbourne Adventures: part one.

Hello all and happy Wednesday,

I am kicking off todays post with part one of my Melbourne Adventures from my weekend away. A large portion of both posts will be predominantly photographs, however I will explain snippets of our experiences and outings as I go.
*I will give credit to my Sister for taking some of these photographs that I have included and the rest are my own. 

Melbourne City. 

Waiting patiently at the gate ready for take off. 


The following (4) images are from Queen Victoria Market




 Beautiful flowers - sadly I could not buy any due to the short amount of time we were visiting. 




Melbourne Architecture!




Melbourne's Yarra River Skyline. 



Gorgeous views - this day was particularly warm and sunny! 





A visit to the ultimate department store Myer! There Christmas stock was incredible as well as the 6+ levels of continuous products. 



For lunch we visited Grill'd Healthy Burgers, which some of the most delicious tasting burgers I have personally tried. I also fell in love with the interiors and design of the restaurant. 



I tried the Tuscan Delight Burger, which was filled with a  grilled chicken breast, roasted peppers, basil pesto, tasty cheese, salad & herbed mayo - absolutely delicious! 




I actually stumbled upon this Cupcake shop called Little Cupcakes that is so perfect it makes me fall in love with it every time. (Is that even possible with a bakery?) I came across it at night (apologies for the quality of the images) so there were no cupcakes being baked and ready to taste, and sadly I did not have time to go back, but thats ok because I follow a number of their social media accounts to stay updated with daily inspiration of cupcakes and business possibilities. 


I hope that you have enjoyed an insight into the first part of my Melbourne adventures and remember to stay tuned for the second part tomorrow. Follow any of my social media links to see what I am doing on a daily basis! 

M x 

No comments:

Post a Comment