Tuesday, October 7, 2014

5 Positive things to do this week. #1


*Experiment with a new cupcake flavour. 
*Value your days. 
*Book a meal with close family and/ or friends. 
*Go offline at least one night a week (to begin with). 
*Learn something new. 

Hello everyone and welcome back!

After deeply browsing the web for inspirational ideas, I came across a wonderful blog written by Lisa (Mathilde Manech). In a nutshell, it is a lifestyle blog that covers everything from 'home, craft and style inspiration', which is displayed neatly and beautifully on her bright and enthusiastic blog.
Many of her posts are a series, for example; 52 lists, 5 or 30 positive things to do this week, tote of the week, etc. By sharing these simple but inspiring posts each week, it can really help others in the smallest of ways.

After clicking the 'previous page' button a number of times to read her earlier posts (I love them all), I found that this blog is very me and I love that I have found a little part of the blogging world that I can travel back to and can always rely on the author for truthful information and inspiration.

So as you may have already guessed, I adore so many of her ideas, which is why I am going to start some of my own series. This post was inspired by her so I hope you enjoy.

I hope you enjoy and stay tuned for some exciting upcoming posts!
M x

DISCLAIMER: If there are any similar posts that have been found on pervious blogs or Lisa's, I do not take credit for the creation. On the first post of the series I will note the creator and author of whose idea it is, so that you can source the original content. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment