Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'm back!

Good morning lovely readers!

I am back to update you once again of what you can hopefully (fingers crossed) expect to be published on my blog in the upcoming months.

Firstly as you might be able to tell already, I have had a little re-design of my blog! Through the time of not posting I came to realise that although I love fashion, beauty and all things girly, my passion is for cooking, lifestyle and DIY creations. So after more brainstorming and reading other blogs I decided to recreate and style my blog to suit what I really wanted it to be - simple, but effective with images and content. This is where I created Pantry & Co.

Trying to brainstorm a name for anything can be difficult so I will give you a little run down on what the meaning is behind my blogs name! I wanted two words with the classic ampersand, as I just love the simplicity and design of the symbol. One of the words for me had to relate to food and the second to share my love for lifestyle, travel and DIY tasks. Choosing these words carefully would let people have an indication of the style of blog and what it will hopefully deliver if they were to just see the name.

‘Pantry’ obviously expresses anything food related so there is no limit as to what I can create and publish for you, and for ‘Co’, it will cover anything else extra that I love.

I cannot believe how fast this year is going as we are almost in September, which means that Christmas will only be a click of the fingers away. Whilst celebrating the holiday season is magical I will also be partying to 13 years of schooling being finished. This means that I will have 3 months to potter, go on outings with friends (I will obviously take pictures and recount it for you) and simply relax and take in the summer sunshine until I start studying again next March, however it will be on something that I enjoy.

During the summer I plan on building up my blog and focusing on creating content for you all. By the time you read this I will have a whole 7 weeks of school to go and nine assignments to finish. I am getting back into baking as I definitely had a quiet patch of not taking a step into the kitchen to get out my mixer, which makes me sad because I have loved baking ever since I was little. I have clearly been trying to keep focused on my schoolwork, but somehow YouTube Videos and blogs always get me distracted and make me procrastinate. I am using my relaxation time from studying to bake and practice my photography, which I must say I am thoroughly enjoying.

So as for content I plan on creating a couple of food posts a week alongside some lifestyle posts to mix it up a little. I am going make some more lists (as if I don’t already need to make more) and organise my ‘blogging calendar’ and update you of what I will settle with, however obviously nothing is ever set in stone.

I already have about ten recipes waiting to be written and published, which are all currently sat in my posts as drafts, but tomorrow (Saturday) you should expect a delicious Banana Bread Recipe - mmm scrumptious! 

Please comment down below any recipes that you would like me to create or any other posts you would like to see and I will try my best to do them! I will try my absolute hardest to keep going with posts for you even if it is a little ramble or of any crazy ideas that I have in mind I will definitely keep you updated. I have saved so many of my favourite blog posts on my bloglovin page, which I certainly want to recreate one day, so head on over and visit my page for some further inspiration of some of bits and bobs that I love. 

Thank you all so much for being patient and staying to read my blog!


M x

No comments:

Post a Comment