Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.

I am one of the very few ladies out there who has not tried the Bioderma Micellar Water, which is why I have chosen the equivalent product to try first. Let me start off by saying that this cleansing water by Garnier is a miracle on the skin and works wonders removing makeup and dirt from your pores. 


The bottle contains 400ml of liquid, claims to get 200 uses out of the one standard bottle and easily removes all makeup. There is no scent and the consistency is like pure fresh water. The bottle itself is clean and simple with a pop of colour for the lid and bold writing that presents a concise description of the product entails and what results you should gain. 


After using the product on my face it will normally feel quite clean and smooth, however I will tend to wash it further with a face wash to remove any dirt or dead skin. It is an affordable price and is accessible in an assortments of stores and online boutiques.(see list below) I will generally use 2 cotton pads to remove my makeup, the best that I can! Usually it is one for my eyes or one per eye depend on how much eye makeup I am wearing and a separate one for my face. 


Face wipes are perfect for quickly removing makeup or any mistakes/ marks that have been left on your skin whilst applying makeup (mascara smudges, bold bronzers, etc.) however I have not found the perfect wipe that simply removes all of your makeup and leaves you face feeling clean and fresh. That is why I am in love with this product. To me face wipes leave your face feeling unclean and your pores still full of makeup. If you think about it, cleansing waters are kind of like a face wipe, however you wet a cotton pad to the consistency that you desire and remove your makeup. I do believe that I will get 200 uses with this product and will definitely be repurchasing it in the future. It is a quick solution to removing makeup and leaves your face feeling free and clean. 


There are only a couple of negatives with this product and they are the size and bulkiness of the bottle, which does not make it easy to travel with. Lastly, do not use a lot of solution around the eye area otherwise it will leave your eyes feeling damp and slightly sore, because there has been so much of the solution used, but it does not make your eyes sting or itch. 

I hope you have enjoyed this review and I will speak to you in my next post! 
Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment