Sunday, April 20, 2014

An Update.

Good morning to you all and a very happy Easter! I hope you have all been having an enjoyable relaxing weekend so far and have been consuming as much chocolate as possible. 

Every now and then it is always nice to sit in front of the computer screen and see where my hands and mind take me with my writing, which is why this post today is going to be a little update and ramble. 

As you all know I am in my senior year of high school and I can guarantee it will soon be gone by in a flash and I will be moving on into the University world, which truthfully I am quite excited and nervous for! Finding the balance with school work and outside of school commitments can be extremely tricky at times and as a result my blog tends to get put onto the back burner. After getting used to the school term, I have realised how quickly it has gone and how fast you can change something. So, I have put together a blogging schedule that will hopefully help my blog posts be more consistent in the future. I have chosen select days to talk about and share with you different topics (these are listed below) that I am personally interested in and hopefully you are to. I have also suggested some ideas that I am considering to post about within that specific topic, however if you have anymore thoughts please let me know in the comment section below, I would love to hear. 



 Monday: Motivational Monday (words, inspirational pictures, a collage of any type of photos) 
Tuesday: Beauty 
Wednesday: Links I am loving (Instagram accounts, online stores, wish lists.) 
Thursday: Lifestyle (home, events, DIY.) 
Friday: Food Friday 
Saturday: Style Saturday 
Sunday: Relaxing Sunday (updates, tags, my Instagram in a month, places I have been.) 

This is also a way for you to see the types of posts that I will be writing about on particular days, so you can come back to my blog on the days that you would prefer to read. I am going to try my best to always have a blog post up, however we all know that life situations and other commitments can get in the way of our hobbies and passions, and we sadly have to press pause on them for a while. This is no excuse I know, but I am going to use my Friday nights and Saturday mornings to work through blog posts for the following weeks, because this should then allow me to study throughout the week and still have time on the weekend to study and do other arrangements. 

I have to say that I am a queen of procrastinating! I will do whatever it takes to not to the task(s) that I am suppose to be doing. I know that it is shocking to have this when you are young, but I have defiantly made a change over the past couple of years, but I now need to seriously put my head down and work through it. I have so many dreams and goals that I want to achieve throughout my life and in order to get to where I want to be, I have to put my mind, effort, time and passion into it. Even if what I want to do doesn't work out, it could potentially lead onto something more magical that still makes all of the handwork worth it. 

I hope you all have a fabulous long weekend and I will speak to you all very soon in my next blog post! 
Molly xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment