Monday, March 31, 2014

Motivational Monday #5

Good morning to you all on this glorious Monday morning! I hope you all had a relaxing and productive weekend and are now ready to start the week off on a positive note. I will firstly apologise for not posting anything this past week and I know you always hear excuses from other bloggers for their lack of posts or time away from their blogs, but this week has been crazy with school work, as I have had 3 papers due. I continuously trying to post some content for you so that you can all have something to read, however it always feels like it inconsistent, but instead of rambling to you now I will be writing into more depth in my Sundays update post, so stay tuned for that one!

As usual it is another motivational Monday post and today I have chosen two images that connect with one another to express a similar message!


(Thank you to Pinterest for the inspirational images!) 

I always sit in front of my laptop screen at my desk with the curser ticking, always wondering how to start these posts. Sometimes it can be quite a challenge and I always know what I want to say, but I am unsure of how to express it. 

So what I trying to say, is that you should not let anyone tell you that you should not do something, because your heart loves and is passionate about it, because it certainly makes your mood change into feeling down and negative, and that it is an impossible opportunity to achieve. When really anything is possible when you put your mind to it! For me personally it makes me want to do it even more to prove them wrong and I have been told recently and over the past couple of years that I should not move to another country to live and I should stay where I am. I am originally from Britain, now living in Australia and have already experienced emigrating at a reasonably young age, so it makes me eager to continue to do so and capture the worlds variety of cultures and traditions. (There is just to much to see, to stay in one place!) It would be a dream come true if I am able to move to London or The United States in the future, which is why I am going to do anything that I can to make it happen to show not only other people that have told me different, but myself and that if you put your mind and heart to something that you passionate about then you should not be stopped! The best part is that if you fail, you have learn't from your mistakes. If someone tells you no to begin with then you will never get the chance. 

I see the people who are constantly negative about other peoples dreams and ambitions, to be quite negative in their own life because they don't want to see you succeed. Everyone has their own story and should continue to do what their soul and heat loves and nobody should have the right to say different. Now I am not saying no one can have an opinion, because we always need advice but to say 'no' to someone is not acceptable. 

So I hope this post wasn't to deep for you : ) I absolutely love writing these posts, because I can express all of my opinions and feelings with you all as I usually a quiet person and do say what I believe! 

Molly xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment