Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Collection Concealer Review

I personally fine that a liquid formula concealer is significantly more effective in concealing, as it does not create a thick over layer. However, I am still on a mission to find a successful matte/ creamy cover stick, as they are very beneficial for covering those dark spots under your eyes! (So if you have any recommendations please let me know!)


When I visited England in October last year, I had a mad dash around Boots where I spent a lot more than I originally planned, but successfully managed to pick up some beauty bits that I had always wanted to try. I had heard so many beauty bloggers and Youtubers review the Collection Concealer, so what other way to know whether or not it was actually any good to obviously buy my own! I am so glad I did, however was so miffed that I didnt pick up a couple more as back up.

The packaging is simple, small and easy to carry around in your handbag make up case for touch ups throughout the day. It is easy to apply with the brush and twisting bottom that allows the concealer to come through! (A little difficult to explain ahah) but the more you twist it the more will come out! Although there is a different concealer in the same brand that uses a doe foot applicator, so it is up to you as what you prefer.


I tend to conceal after I have applied my foundation, as that way you are not creating a thick layer that isnt needed. Once the foundation is applied, I can now see what areas need a touch up, so I dont go to overboard and that is it. I used this concealer religiously and would even wear it by itself, which I have never done before with a powder on top, as it such has the right amount of coverage. Not full, but just enough. Its pigmentation can hide redness, spots, dark circles under the eyes and other imperfections if you blend it really well, as it has a thick and creamy consistency.


Using this concealer for a daily basis if more practical and cheaper rather than wearing a MAC or Laura Mercier product. So if this is ring some bells in your head and are liking the sound of the product then I advise you to go and try it out!




Molly x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really good products! I never tried it, but I am still looking for a great concealer so I might be purchasing this one!

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should really try it, even if you experiment with others and compare them! It is worth a try! Your blog is lovely as well!
      Molly x

      Delete