Friday, January 31, 2014

Update


So for todays post I did not really have anything planned, as I have been unwell the past couple of days, so I thought it would be nice to give you all a little update of what is going to be happening in the near future!

As you may already know from previous blog posts, I will be beginning my last year of school early February (this upcoming Monday actually!) and sadly that means it will consist of a lot of school work and studying, which in order to get where I want to be, I have to seriously knuckle down and work hard, because I have so many dreams I want to accomplish! (Possibly a handful of blog posts coming that I am currently planning!)

As I have just started this blog and loving every moment and aspect of it, I am in no way going to put it on the back burner (even though that may happen across the year, but just bare with me on it we all have those moments!) I am going to try my hardest to post twice a week on Mondays and Fridays, because that way I am able to have the weekends to study and plan/write the posts for the upcoming week.

Throughout the week you will be able to see more of me through my other social media platforms, which are:


I would love you all to stop by and show some love by following, which then also helps you into knowing when I have published a new post on my blog! You never know, there may be a sneaky one every now and then in the middle of the week! (Wednesdays *hint *hint!)

It would be fantastic to get all of your ideas of what content you would like to see on this blog! As much as I love writing posts that I love, you are the ones who are readying my blog and I would to hear your thoughts! So please don’t be shy and write away in the comment section below!

So I only have a couple more days until I head on back to school, so I hope you all have a marvellous weekend, because I know I will be making the most of it!

Molly xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment